28.6.07

Are you paid per post?

Recently I found new way of earning money online. Besides advertising there are many different possibilities to earn money online. This one is one of the best for bloggers and blog marketing.

I signed up for PPP and now I earn money with witting posts. PPP stands for PayPerPost. PPP is company which helps you to earn money with blogging about the things you love. PPP offers you many topics to write posts about. Your task is just to choose product or service, which you like and it´s complementary with your blog philosophy, then write a post about it. I have signed for PPP few weeks ago and this is my fourth post. With this four posts I will earn 28,5 USD. So if you want to be paid for blogging about the things you love, I recommend you to sign for PeyPerPost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Website promotion orange county The Most Powerful Search Engine Marketing compant on the web..