12.1.08

Crazy chicken lover and my new year resolution

President of OECD Chicken fan club Speedcathollydale tagged me to write new year resolution. It is a little late to write new year resolution in the middle of January but better now than never.

When it comes to New Year’s Resolutions we seem to fall into four categories: 1) quite serious about them, 2) be flippant about them, 3) do it because we feel pressured to, or 4) do not do them says Speedcat

I am in category 5 - I will do my new year resolution because Speedcat tagged me.

So my new year resolution is:

1) I hope I will published more posts on blog than last year,
2) I want to get at least one of the prestigious speedycathollydale award in 2008.

I tag all bloggers in the world who read this post!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

You got it my brother!!!!!

(I had no idea they were prestigious) Ha haa!!!

See you at the awards show :-)